School Education Program
Wildlife Victoria is committed to engaging and informing primary and secondary school students about our state’s native wildlife.
For a small donation, we offer interactive wildlife education sessions at schools that showcase our native fauna found in our own backyards, along with the challenges these animals can face, while also informing young people about what steps they can take to help an animal in crisis.
The Wildlife Victoria Education Program is presented by our volunteers and runs for about one hour. For levels F-6, the Program follows the Australian Science Curriculum, and for ResourceSmart Schools the presentation compliments the Biodiversity Module.
The program includes:
- A 30 min engaging presentation by a Wildlife Victoria volunteer
- A range of wildlife games/activities
- Resources and materials for the students
- A letter home to the parents/guardians
Register Your School’s Interest Now
Wildlife Victoria's Kid's Quiz Answers
- C) If you see injured, sick or orphaned wildlife
- C) One
- A) In case it is a female and has a joey
- B) It has a long brushy tail
- A) Insectivores
- C) 40km / hour
- B) Puggle
- C) Dawn & Dusk
- A) Crested Pigeon
- A) There is a current study tracking their movements in Melbourne
- C) 18cm long
- A) 24 hours