Business Systems Support Analyst
Permanent Part-time | Abbotsford, VIC
A unique and rare opportunity to support the Wildlife Victoria team through transformation and make a meaningful and ongoing difference.
- Support and lead the Wildlife Victoria team through technology uplift
- Maximise potential from the Salesforce system to improve business performance
- Key and trusted role for all staff and selected external parties
- Critical to organisational effectiveness
- Ability to make your mark and drive digital transformation
- At minimum Certified Salesforce Administrator (201)
The Business Systems Support Analyst is accountable for supporting staff with systems issues, implementing continuous improvement, ensuring systems are administered appropriately including role based permissions, making configuration and other changes and providing other support and assistance as required. The role is critical to ensuring the smooth running of the organisation and ensuring optimal business performance.
As the key contact point for all staff and selected external parties on a range of matters the Business Systems Support Analyst performs a trusted role and must have strong interpersonal skills, a “can do” attitude and a helpful and engaging manner and approach.
Applications close 5:00 pm Sunday 18 July 2021.
Further information and a full position description can be found here.