Native Wildlife in Distress?
Please call 13 000 94535 or click through here to log a case directly. Our service responds to all sick, injured and orphaned native wildlife enquiries.
If you are unable to get through on the phone,it's because we are busy
tending to other urgent calls
Click here to report a wildlife emergency online
Did You Know?
- We receive an average of 180 calls per day, 7 days a week for wildlife needing our help;
- We are NOT a Government Department and we do not receive government funding;
- We are supported by an unbelievable team of VOLUNTEERS who rescue, transport, treat, care and release wildlife;
- We are a CHARITY surviving on the generosity of our DONORS;
- We currently DO NOT receive any CORPORATE sponsorship or assistance;
- With our current level of resources our service is manned from 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, at 7pm the service switches to a volunteer if available, if not, you can listen to a comprehensive list of alternate suggestions.
- If you would like to help us please click here