Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator
- Fast-paced, exciting and innovative not-for-profit organisation
- Diverse role in a collaborative and friendly team environment
- Contribute to the welfare of native wildlife in VIC
This role forms part of a small, efficient, fun team and reports directly to the CEO. The role is responsible for ensuring a high-level of presentation for all external communications, marketing, fundraising and online activities at Wildlife Victoria. The role engages with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to the growing base of donors, supporters, fundraisers, volunteers, social media “friends/followers” and sponsorship partners.
The role is suitable to a creative, innovative mind who thinks outside the box. We’re on the hunt for someone who is constantly thinking about new and exciting ways to raise awareness and funds for Wildlife Victoria with the skills to implement and deliver innovative projects.
The role is responsible for a wide range of tasks including direct mail fundraising campaigns, donor liaison, website management, social media, communications and brand management.
We’re looking for a real go-getter with a passion for native wildlife along with demonstrated marketing and fundraising experience. Here are the key selection criteria for this position:
Degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a marketing, communications or fundraising role
- Experience working on fundraising direct mail campaigns desirable
- Experience working with databases, including extraction of data and analysis
- Great communication and copywriting skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Design skills in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Sound digital marketing skills, including managing social media platforms, using website content management systems, e-mail marketing systems and other online tools such as Survey Monkey.
Click here to view or download the position description.