- Fast-paced, exciting and innovative not-for-profit organisation
- Diverse role in a collaborative and friendly team environment
- Contribute to the welfare of native wildlife in VIC
This role forms part of a small, efficient, fun team and reports directly to the CEO. The role is responsible for ensuring a high-level of presentation for all external communications, marketing, fundraising and online activities at Wildlife Victoria. The role engages with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to the growing base of donors, supporters, fundraisers, volunteers, social media “friends/followers” and sponsorship partners.
The role is suitable to a creative, innovative mind who thinks outside the box. We’re on the hunt for someone who is constantly thinking about new and exciting ways to raise awareness and funds for Wildlife Victoria with the skills to implement and deliver innovative projects.
The role is responsible for a wide range of tasks including website management, social media, communications (eg. newsletters, direct mail fundraising appeals), online fundraising events, merchandise and donor liaison and development.
- Degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a marketing, communications, social media or fundraising role
- Great communication and copywriting skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Sound skills in managing social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube (including reporting)
- Experience using website content management systems, e-mail marketing systems and other online tools such as Survey Monkey
- You thrive in a fast-paced organisation where using your initiative is encouraged and being a team player is a must
- Results driven with a passion for continuous improvement
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty with a variety of tasks to assist Wildlife Victoria
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite of products including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are also a huge plus!