Did You Know?
Over the last 12 months:
- We responded to tens of thousands of calls for sick, injured and orphaned wildlife.
- Volunteers were required for 70% of calls, 30% are for advice alone.
- Volunteers actively aided 28,387 different animals.
- 90% of our active volunteers were utilised, including 330 veterinary clinics.
- The Melbourne metropolitan area accounted for 79% of all cases.
- The top wildlife in need: Ringtail/Brushtail Possum, Kangaroo and Birds.
- The top three circumstances of calls: found on the ground, hit by vehicle and attacked by a cat.
- The top three suburbs/towns: Frankston, Melbourne and Warrnambool.
Designed & Developed by:
Website Photography by: